Sunday, November 22, 2009

Unleashed Jet Li En Streaming




Care, dear,

Friday, November 27th we should set a more or less final to nursery and develop a preliminary program for 2010. Prerequisite to this is to collect and availability ideas. Some ideas already have been made in previous meetings, others will follow and will always welcome but the aim is to draw up a scheduling of events, each event with a coordinator of reference and working groups that are dedicated to its implementation. It 'needs to obtain an inventory of skills and areas of interest that are already capital of the nursery and for that everyone should prepare some kind of letter of intent and availability, such as "I would be interested in this, I know I could do it, I propose that ...". I urge everyone, first of myself, as effective as possible in our action, without getting bogged down in talk. And 'good idea of \u200b\u200bthe prof. Zito Construction of questionnaires on training needs of young and administrators of the PD and I urge everyone to think of the items, some questions to be included in the questionnaires. Consider it urgent to address just a few issues, such as QUALITY 'OF POLITICS AND THE CONSTITUTION, Zero Waste, RECLAMATION AND DEVELOPMENT, topics that I propose to everyone's attention and for which I offer my availability in seminars, meetings, workshops, conferences, topics on which it is urgent to deepen the debate and take political positions, here is the nursery is not a training school in the same order, but wants to be a production of policy proposals, to be offered to the party and to the voters . Think of how acute the problem of the quality of politics and a reminder of the importance of the constitutional principles for the ethical behavior of politicians, or the problem of waste and dirt every day in the city and how, instead, are now also many of "zero waste" and get in touch with these important and, finally, it is clear that the issue of restoring the site of national interest and development thus, both in terms of health and the environment, economy and employment, financial flows and safety the most important issue ever, the question on which we play in the future.

steadily increasing interest in our initiative, thank you all for your commitment.

Francesco Zurlo 22/11/2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment