I think this has been the year when I caught the biggest influence in my life.
I came back with fever and time from Lucca holiday, although we are now in 2011.
E 'was a nice Christmas vacation with the family of a controversy and a cake, a classic Sardinian native words and a nice New Year in Matera, with some dear friends and their beautiful children, the cunning and Frank Thomas, the crawl.
It 'been a year with the passage of breath, unfortunately, a dear person has experienced a medical malpractice case in Sardinia and has risked his life. Hope not to find yourself in need of help between Christmas and New Year because you risk really stay there. I remember the Christmas and New Year's often passes them to work in the theater and there were no cases of absenteeism but ethics does not belong to the "children".
dint of recommendations we have idiots in every profession more delicate, we continue to point out the recommended and maybe something will change.
And now some photos of Matera, a very intriguing, especially for a designer Dampyr, we would see good Harlan Draka between those streets along with Tesla and Kurjak. If
Mauro Boselli will be reminded of a story about Matera I intend to draw it on the fly, and maybe plein air, directly in the middle of the Sassi.
A Matera there is also an Association of comics strange cloud, a small building in the center but very nice and well kept, if you go take a jump, I've been there but they do not know eh eh eh. I took a big breath to draw up the time for which, unfortunately, is never enough.
0 comments:
Post a Comment