more I read some comments on the Web and more I realize that for this Italy there is no hope.
In a cultural and political conditions, such as the one we are living, those who voted the dwarf should have been more angry than me.
But with a big cheer from the stadium and against all logic of civil and social interest grow back supporters.
Try as I might I have no tolerance for these things which I believe is unnecessary for a civilized country.
may be right that a friend of mine says he hopes in a dictatorship, just to understand quest'italietta made of mediocrity which means depending on a power-hungry dude.
Patire poverty, ignorance, degradation, filth and being happy is not acceptable even for a hamster.
And now back to work, good in Italy at all.
Ps. Intelligent people must begin to be felt otherwise there is no escape.
0 comments:
Post a Comment