Monday, March 14, 2011

Police Seizure Clipart

Post-Cartoomics

Cartoomics has improved in terms of promotion but the organization still has to grow. Unfortunately, despite the potential of the home, the Milan Fair cartoon remains very subdued and presents several organizational gaps.

took me over an hour to figure out which entrance was reserved for the stand personnel dell'allestimento days (I did back and forth between port and port Theodoric Colleoni several times) due to lack of communication between professionals work, there were the classic smooth, like elevators that stop, missing tables, writing names stand included in the fair opened in the presence of the public electricity problems, entrance in the ruins of an exhibition previous one, but I think the responsibility of all this is owed to the Milan trade fair and the organization of Cartoomics.

All these problems would be negligible were it not for this comic fair in Milan is home to the largest Italian publishing house.

one Cartoomics fair as I expect major exhibitions, large-scale events in the future I hope that it points more on quality than on the numbers and if you want to bet on Cosplayer Games and also because they want the comics?

Cartoomics still believe that comics can be a hub of great importance but we need more effort and a Milan who believe in these cultural events, because the balloon is culture.
Good luck to the organizers for next year, I hope that criticism will help them to grow because I believe we can succeed.

I now at Artists Alley.
The question: Why
Artists Alley?

The answer:
thank all those who have accompanied and supported as in Milan, Mantua. The intent of my
Marco Santucci and Alessandro Bocci was to create a meeting place between us and those who know our work and show it to those who still do not know.

The Artists Alley site has new ideas and new experiences.

Thanks to all friends who are supporting this initiative, the Artists Alley on your lives that you understand and share our passion.

Thank you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment