Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Stream P90x -membership -clips

returned from Mantua ...

This year has been a Mantova Comics and Games with several flaws.

Starting from the site I chose the photo to be included among the guests without contacts, put the biography of some and not others, as if some workers and the other scratched his belly button, the map of the stand came just days before the 'the fair and above all respond to the mail is courtesy.
photos I can not stand it, I want to introduce the designs are nice but I do not like to make others feel embarrassed then use my image is designed to do a favor to the poor unfortunates around me (joke for those who do not understand). Then the terrible

bracelet not ever stand for three days under the careful supervision of two aggressive old men at the fair. Belli
the days when we went to a certain age in retirement ... Instead

who bought tickets remained imprisoned in the Palabam, the war against the trucks parked outside of the sandwiches from the fair has begun!

During the fair, apart from the numerous sketches, I managed to do this as well ... draw in 40 cm table you can!



The Artists Alley was a success this year thanks to all those who participated. I Marco Santucci Alessandro Bocci and we are increasingly satisfied with the results we are getting and will continue on this path by offering new products.
With these I can show some pictures of the fair.





And now you go all the Cartoomics, who presented the Artists Alley in the best way ( SITE ), The organization proves to be attentive and helpful, responding to mail and I have no idea that Milan has an exhibition this year better than previous years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment